You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~ Desmond Tutu

Resolutions for 2010...

We have several family resolutions for 2010...one of them is to stay connected with family and friends near and far (1). Another one is to spend more time together doing things as a family (2). And yet another is to practice (and model) reading and writing for the young literacy learners in our family (3).
So...what do you get when you add 1+2+3? A family blog, of course!

Here is our first attempt. Our goal is to spend each Sunday evening together as a family planning and posting (highlights from the previous week, what we're reading and learning, things we're looking forward to, and some of our favorite photos!! So, check in when you're able, watch us grow, and feel free to respond to a post if you feel so moved. Happy New year to all of our family and friends!!!


1.03.2010

Jack's First Post

Hi, this is Jack. My favorite Christmas present was the pack of mini-football helmets. Benjy and I play football with them. I have the MN Vikings (they won today and they're going to the playoffs!!!).

I played with my friends a lot over winter vacation. We played on the Wii; we played Super Mario Bros (which is another present I got for Christmas).

I loved staying home over winter vacation, but I am excited to see all my friends back at school tomorrow.

Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. Go Vikings! Great game yesterday.

    A no snow Vikings fan,

    Auntie Cheri

    ReplyDelete