Hi. How ya doin' today? Yo. My name is Jack. This is for all you new readers out there. I go to Diamond Path Elementary School of International Studies. We just call it DP for short. I am in Ms. Dunning's second grade class. I like to draw cartoons and I like to play video games. My favorite video game is Super Mario Bros. for Wii.
My grandma and grandpa just got home from California. They were visiting Jass. We are hoping to go visit Jass in California this summer, too. We will get to go on an airplane. The last time I was on an airplane we went to Chicago. I love Chicago. I think I'll love California, too. I've been there one other time before, but I don't remember any of it.
We want to get more people to read our Blog, so come on. Tell people about it!
Peace out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment