Hello, Benjy's back! I just ate a pop tart. It was yummy. It is really cold here. We had to have inside recess again. But, I love inside recess because we can color. I color with my friend Connor. When we get done coloring, we play some games. We like to play Checkers. I always win. We also play Snap Cubes. They connect and I made a ship today at Choice Time.
I went to Sam's house on Saturday. He's in my class. Sam has a sister and brother. His sister's name is Lauren and his brother's name is Mason. I know three different Masons. When we were about to go back home to my house, Sam showed me his fort. In his car on the way home, his dad gave us some gum. I love gum. Yummy.
My dad got me a new Lego camper. I put it together; it was very hard, especially to put one of the doors on. I like to wreck it and put it together again. I built it three times already. Zoey destroys it almost every day. But that's okay, I can build it again. And, Jack got a Lego Star Wars ship.
Seeya later, alligator. After while, crocodile.
1.27.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment