I never did a blog before. I don't really know what a blog is, but mom says it's okay. On Saturday morning, I woke up. Then I had some breakfast. Then I went to Grand Slam with Jack, Max, Hunter, Sam and Josh. First I played some games. We played laser tag next. It was my first time playing laser tag. I was on the blue team two times.
I also went to a birthday party this weekend. It was Henry's. He's in my class at school. He invited some girls. We went swimming in a swimming pool (it was inside). I played with Luke a bunch. When the birthday party was done, I got some good stuff to take home.
I have been playing legos a bunch lately. And I collect Tech Decks. I have 14 Tech Decks. I have them in a case that looks like a skateboard. It keeps them safe from "Zoey the Destroyer".
Seeya later, alligator. In a while, crocodile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment